Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Snow Again?

I have just been sitting here and decided to post on this blog. I haven't in the new year. Sometimes it is hard to think of what to say. In a small town, it is not always easy to come up with new ideas.

In case you didn't know it, Hickman County, Tennessee has already had another snow fall. I only mention this because it is unusual for us to receive that much snow. It was about 3 inches on my deck. The entire south received quite a bit of snow. I am tired of snow already and am ready for Spring to arrive.

I watched the Weather Channel the other day and the weatherman said that the reason that we were having this snow storm was because of....global warming. Apparently, there is a high pressure system near the arctic that is pushing the jet stream way to the south. Well, it can just stop being a bully and let the cold air go back where it is supposed to be - in the North. I have had enough cold weather in Centerville, TN already this year.

No comments: